At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small business in Edgecliff is challenging at the very best of times. This is why we‘ve created a huge range of creative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your brand-new or established business remain at the top of its game. You can focus on what you do best, while entrusting other tasks to us– just consider us as your small company concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Edgecliff business:
• Creative leaflets, documents, design templates
• Research and source places, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to cut down on administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Edgecliff to enable and free up your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or event
• Successfully handle numerous social networks accounts, including blog content development
• General admin tasks such as data processing, email tracking, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work area?
Do you lose valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed out, disorderly and overwhelmed?
Together, we will produce a personalized action plan to produce a more reliable office and work area, producing a sense of calm and order, boosting efficiency and productivity and enhancing functionality all enabling you to focus your valued time on more crucial tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more reliable use of the work area
• Working through the mess
• Creating reliable paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cabinets and shelves
• Plan, reconfigure and organise effective and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of unwanted items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse current procedures.
• Produce a list of brand-new business documents required.
• Office inventory: arrange, produce stock take list, source competitive pricing for orders, produce ordering procedures.
• Computers: folder, calendar, email and contact clean up.
• Office procedure handbooks.
• Archive and securely discard old paperwork.
• Produce an ongoing maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can produce personalized documents and creative pieces to suit your needs. We’re likewise able to tailor a bundle for multiple documents.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in Darling Point, Rushcutters Bay, Double Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Paddington, Woollahra, Potts Point, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Point Piper or [locations], call us today!
• Paperwork & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social media planner.
• Site creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and month-to-month planners.
• Employee handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our mailing list” form.
• Satisfying agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo template.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Invoice template.
• Credit card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Paperwork & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Job description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency situation contact form.
• Employee details form.
• Performance review template.
• Dress code policy and contract.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic caution letter template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Contribution form.
• Membership form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Booking form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a new site?
Let’s collaborate to produce an in-depth design brief which will then be forwarded to our remarkable site designer for completion.
Concierge in Edgecliff
Do you need some extra help but employing an extra staff member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the advantages of an assistant, without the full-time dedication.
Life is hectic enough without needing to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You don’t have to do it all alone, make the most of our experience and expertise and free up your time to focus on your core business.
• Online research.
Event, meeting and conference preparation: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction product sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and documents.
• Set up of directory sites, contact lists, brochures and subscriber list.
• Data Processing– Typing, Modifying, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email tracking: monitor inbox, filter important emails, inbox organisation, respond to particular emails– terrific for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip travel plans.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Product and service descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog, social networks, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner appointments.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, locations, supplies.
Let’s face it, social networks is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work effectively for you, it takes some time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we look after your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post development.
• Following pertinent pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Initial client service response with information forwarded to you via email.
In case you need any of these services in Darling Point, Rushcutters Bay, Double Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Paddington, Woollahra, Potts Point, Darlinghurst, Woolloomooloo, Point Piper and Edgecliff, contact us today.