At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small business in Woolloomooloo is challenging at the very best of times. This is why we have actually developed a large series of innovative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the smartest way to ensure your brand-new or recognized business stays at the top of its game. You can focus on what you do best, while entrusting other jobs to us– just think of us as your small business concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Woolloomooloo business:
• Innovative flyers, files, design templates
• Research and source places, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to minimize administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Woolloomooloo to allow and maximize your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or event
• Successfully handle different social media accounts, including blog content production
• General admin tasks such as word processing, email monitoring, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work area?
Do you lose valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed out, disorderly and overwhelmed?
Together, we will create a personalized action plan to create a more reliable office and work area, producing a sense of calm and order, boosting performance and productivity and improving functionality all permitting you to focus your valued time on more important tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more reliable use of the work area
• Resolving the clutter
• Creating reliable paper flow management
• Establishing easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cupboards and racks
• Plan, reconfigure and organise effective and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of undesirable items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse current processes.
• Create a list of brand-new business documents required.
• Office stock: arrange, create stock take list, source competitive rates for orders, create purchasing processes.
• Computers: folder, calendar, email and contact clean up.
• Office procedure handbooks.
• Archive and safely dispose of old documentation.
• Create a continuous maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can create customised files and innovative pieces to match your needs. We’re also able to customize a plan for numerous files.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if required.
In case you need these services in Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay, Darlinghurst, Sydney, The Rocks, Darling Point, Edgecliff, Paddington, Barangaroo or [locations], call us today!
• Paperwork & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social media planner.
• Website creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and regular monthly planners.
• Workers’ handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our subscriber list” form.
• Fulfilling agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo design template.
• Purchase order.
• Inventory/stocktake checklist.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Billing template.
• Charge card authorisation form.
• Cleaning checklist.
• Paperwork & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Job description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Worker information form.
• Performance review design template.
• Dress code policy and agreement.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic caution letter design template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview checklist.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Contribution form.
• Membership form.
• Customer inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Appointment form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a new site?
Let’s collaborate to create a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our remarkable site designer for completion.
Concierge in Woolloomooloo
Do you need some additional assistance but employing an additional team member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the benefits of an assistant, without the full time dedication.
Life is busy enough without needing to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You don’t need to do it all alone, benefit from our experience and proficiency and maximize your time to focus on your core business.
• Online research.
Event, meeting and conference preparation: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction item sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and files.
• Establish of directory sites, contact lists, brochures and subscriber list.
• Data Processing– Typing, Editing, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email monitoring: monitor inbox, filter crucial e-mails, inbox organisation, react to particular e-mails– excellent for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip schedules.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Product and service descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog, social media, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner reservations.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, locations, supplies.
Let’s face it, social media is a much required tool for any business and for it to work successfully for you, it takes some time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we take care of your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post production.
• Following pertinent pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Initial customer support response with information forwarded to you through email.
In case you need any of these services in Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay, Darlinghurst, Sydney, The Rocks, Darling Point, Edgecliff, Paddington, Barangaroo and Woolloomooloo, contact us today.