At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small business in Darling Point is challenging at the very best of times. This is why we‘ve developed a large series of creative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your new or recognized business stays at the top of its game. You can focus on what you do best, while entrusting other tasks to us– just think of us as your small business concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Darling Point business:
• Imaginative leaflets, files, design templates
• Research and source locations, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to minimize administrative tasks
• Arrange your office in Darling Point to permit and maximize your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or occasion
• Effectively manage different social media accounts, including blog content development
• General admin tasks such as data processing, e-mail monitoring, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work space?
Do you lose valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed out, chaotic and overwhelmed?
Together, we will produce a customised action plan to produce a more effective office and work space, producing a sense of calm and order, improving efficiency and efficiency and improving functionality all allowing you to focus your valued time on more crucial tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more effective use of the work space
• Overcoming the mess
• Creating effective paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cupboards and shelves
• Plan, reconfigure and organise efficient and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of unwanted items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse current processes.
• Create a list of new business documents required.
• Office stock: arrange, produce stock take list, source competitive rates for orders, produce ordering processes.
• Computers: folder, calendar, e-mail and contact clean up.
• Office procedure handbooks.
• Archive and safely dispose of old paperwork.
• Create an ongoing maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can produce personalized files and creative pieces to match your needs. We’re also able to tailor a bundle for several files.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in Edgecliff, Rushcutters Bay, Double Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Potts Point, Point Piper, Paddington, Woolloomooloo, Woollahra, Darlinghurst or [locations], call us today!
• Paperwork & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social network coordinator.
• Website creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and monthly planners.
• Employee handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our mailing list” form.
• Fulfilling agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo template.
• Purchase order.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Invoice template.
• Charge card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Paperwork & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Task description.
• Accident report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Employee details form.
• Performance review template.
• Dress code policy and agreement.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position advertisement.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Donation form.
• Membership form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Booking form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a new website?
Let’s collaborate to produce a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our incredible website designer for completion.
Concierge in Darling Point
Do you need some extra help but employing an extra employee isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the benefits of an assistant, without the full time dedication.
Life is hectic enough without needing to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You don’t need to do it all alone, take advantage of our experience and know-how and maximize your time to focus on your core business.
• Online research.
Occasion, meeting and conference preparation: venue sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction product sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and files.
• Set up of directory sites, contact lists, catalogues and newsletters.
• Word Processing– Typing, Editing, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email monitoring: monitor inbox, filter crucial e-mails, inbox organisation, react to specific e-mails– great for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip travel plans.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Services and product descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog site, social media, website, on hold spiels).
• New website content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner reservations.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, locations, supplies.
Let’s face it, social media is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work effectively for you, it takes some time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we look after your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post development.
• Following pertinent pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Initial customer service response with information forwarded to you via e-mail.
In case you need any of these services in Edgecliff, Rushcutters Bay, Double Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Potts Point, Point Piper, Paddington, Woolloomooloo, Woollahra, Darlinghurst and Darling Point, contact us today.