At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small business in Sydney is challenging at the best of times. This is why we‘ve designed a vast range of imaginative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your brand-new or established business remain at the top of its game. You can concentrate on what you do best, while delegating other jobs to us– just think of us as your small company concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Sydney business:
• Imaginative flyers, documents, templates
• Research and source venues, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to cut down on administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Sydney to permit and free up your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or occasion
• Successfully handle different social networks accounts, including blog content development
• General admin tasks such as data processing, email tracking, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work space?
Do you lose valuable time searching for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed, disorderly and overwhelmed?
Together, we will produce a personalized action plan to produce a more effective office and work space, producing a sense of calm and order, boosting efficiency and productivity and improving functionality all enabling you to focus your valued time on more crucial tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more effective use of the work space
• Working through the clutter
• Developing effective paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cupboards and racks
• Plan, reconfigure and organise efficient and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of undesirable items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse current procedures.
• Create a list of brand-new business documentation required.
• Office inventory: organise, produce stock take list, source competitive prices for orders, produce ordering procedures.
• Computers: folder, calendar, email and contact clean up.
• Office procedure manuals.
• Archive and safely discard old documentation.
• Create a continuous maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can produce customised documents and imaginative pieces to match your needs. We’re also able to tailor a bundle for multiple documents.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in Barangaroo, The Rocks, Millers Point, Pyrmont, Woolloomooloo, Dawes Point, Ultimo, Haymarket, Potts Point, Darlinghurst or Sydney, call us today!
• Documentation & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social media organizer.
• Website creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and month-to-month planners.
• Workers’ handbook.
• Surveys, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our mailing list” form.
• Satisfying agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo template.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Invoice template.
• Charge card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Documentation & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Task description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Worker details form.
• Performance review template.
• Dress code policy and agreement.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Contribution form.
• Membership form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Booking form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a new site?
Let’s work together to produce a comprehensive design brief which will then be forwarded to our remarkable site designer for completion.
Concierge in Sydney
Do you need some additional aid but employing an additional team member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the advantages of an assistant, without the full-time dedication.
Life is busy enough without needing to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You don’t need to do it all alone, make the most of our experience and proficiency and free up your time to concentrate on your core business.
• Online research.
Occasion, meeting and conference preparation: venue sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction product sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and documents.
• Establish of directory sites, contact lists, brochures and mailing lists.
• Word Processing– Typing, Modifying, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email tracking: monitor inbox, filter important e-mails, inbox organisation, react to particular e-mails– terrific for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip schedules.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Product and service descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog site, social networks, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner reservations.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, locations, supplies.
Let’s face it, social networks is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work successfully for you, it takes time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we look after your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post development.
• Following appropriate pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Preliminary client service response with information forwarded to you through email.
In case you need any of these services in Barangaroo, The Rocks, Millers Point, Pyrmont, Woolloomooloo, Dawes Point, Ultimo, Haymarket, Potts Point, Darlinghurst and Sydney, contact us today.