At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small business in Rushcutters Bay is challenging at the best of times. This is why we have actually created a large range of innovative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your new or recognized business stays at the top of its game. You can concentrate on what you do best, while entrusting other jobs to us– just think about us as your small company concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Rushcutters Bay business:
• Creative flyers, documents, templates
• Research and source places, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to cut down on administrative tasks
• Arrange your office in Rushcutters Bay to enable and free up your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or occasion
• Effectively handle different social networks accounts, including blog content development
• General admin tasks such as data processing, e-mail tracking, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work space?
Do you waste valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed out, chaotic and overwhelmed?
Together, we will develop a customised action plan to develop a more reliable office and work space, producing a sense of calm and order, improving performance and efficiency and improving functionality all permitting you to focus your valued time on more vital tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more reliable use of the work space
• Resolving the mess
• Producing reliable paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cabinets and shelves
• Plan, reconfigure and organise efficient and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of undesirable items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse current procedures.
• Produce a list of new business documents required.
• Office inventory: arrange, develop stock take list, source competitive rates for orders, develop ordering procedures.
• Computers: folder, calendar, e-mail and contact tidy up.
• Office procedure handbooks.
• Archive and safely discard old documents.
• Produce a continuous maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can develop customised documents and innovative pieces to suit your needs. We’re also able to tailor a plan for numerous documents.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in Elizabeth Bay, Edgecliff, Darling Point, Potts Point, Darlinghurst, Paddington, Woolloomooloo, Double Bay, Woollahra, Surry Hills or [locations], call us today!
• Paperwork & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social network organizer.
• Site creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and regular monthly planners.
• Workers’ handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our subscriber list” form.
• Fulfilling agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo design template.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Billing template.
• Credit card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Paperwork & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Task description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency situation contact form.
• Worker details form.
• Performance review design template.
• Dress code policy and contract.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter design template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position advertisement.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Donation form.
• Membership form.
• Customer inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Appointment form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a new site?
Let’s collaborate to develop a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our remarkable site designer for completion.
Concierge in Rushcutters Bay
Do you need some extra help but employing an additional team member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the advantages of an assistant, without the full-time commitment.
Life is busy enough without having to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You do not need to do it all alone, benefit from our experience and competence and free up your time to concentrate on your core business.
• Online research.
Occasion, meeting and conference preparation: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction product sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and documents.
• Set up of directories, contact lists, brochures and newsletters.
• Word Processing– Typing, Modifying, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email tracking: monitor inbox, filter essential e-mails, inbox organisation, respond to particular e-mails– terrific for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip itineraries.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Services and product descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog site, social networks, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner bookings.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, locations, supplies.
Let’s face it, social networks is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work effectively for you, it takes time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we look after your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post development.
• Following relevant pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Preliminary customer care response with information forwarded to you via e-mail.
In case you need any of these services in Elizabeth Bay, Edgecliff, Darling Point, Potts Point, Darlinghurst, Paddington, Woolloomooloo, Double Bay, Woollahra, Surry Hills and Rushcutters Bay, contact us today.