At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small company in Darlinghurst is challenging at the best of times. This is why we have actually designed a vast series of creative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the smartest way to ensure your brand-new or established business stays at the top of its game. You can focus on what you do best, while entrusting other tasks to us– just think of us as your small company concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Darlinghurst business:
• Imaginative flyers, files, templates
• Research and source venues, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to cut down on administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Darlinghurst to allow and maximize your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or event
• Effectively handle different social networks accounts, including blog content creation
• General admin tasks such as word processing, e-mail tracking, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work space?
Do you lose valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed out, disorderly and overwhelmed?
Together, we will create a personalized action plan to create a more effective office and work space, producing a sense of calm and order, boosting effectiveness and efficiency and enhancing functionality all allowing you to focus your valued time on more crucial tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more effective use of the work space
• Working through the clutter
• Producing effective paper flow management
• Establishing easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cabinets and racks
• Plan, reconfigure and organise effective and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of undesirable items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse existing processes.
• Produce a list of brand-new business paperwork required.
• Office stock: organise, create stock take list, source competitive rates for orders, create purchasing processes.
• Computers: folder, calendar, e-mail and contact tidy up.
• Office procedure manuals.
• Archive and safely dispose of old documentation.
• Produce an ongoing maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can create personalized files and creative pieces to fit your needs. We’re likewise able to customize a bundle for numerous files.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if required.
In case you need these services in Paddington, Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Surry Hills, Woolloomooloo, Potts Point, Edgecliff, Moore Park, Haymarket, Darling Point or [locations], call us today!
• Paperwork & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social media organizer.
• Website creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and month-to-month planners.
• Employee handbook.
• Surveys, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our subscriber list” form.
• Fulfilling agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo template.
• Purchase order.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Invoice template.
• Credit card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Paperwork & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Task description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Employee details form.
• Performance review template.
• Dress code policy and agreement.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic caution letter template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position advertisement.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Donation form.
• Membership form.
• Customer inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Booking form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a new website?
Let’s work together to create a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our amazing website designer for completion.
Concierge in Darlinghurst
Do you need some extra assistance but employing an additional staff member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the benefits of an assistant, without the full time dedication.
Life is busy enough without needing to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You do not need to do it all alone, benefit from our experience and competence and maximize your time to focus on your core business.
• Online research.
Occasion, meeting and conference preparation: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction item sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and files.
• Set up of directories, contact lists, brochures and subscriber list.
• Data Processing– Typing, Editing, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email tracking: monitor inbox, filter important emails, inbox organisation, respond to specific emails– great for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip travel plans.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Product and service descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog site, social networks, website, on hold spiels).
• New website content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner appointments.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, venues, supplies.
Let’s face it, social networks is a much required tool for any business and for it to work effectively for you, it takes time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we take care of your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post creation.
• Following appropriate pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Preliminary customer service response with information forwarded to you via e-mail.
In case you need any of these services in Paddington, Rushcutters Bay, Elizabeth Bay, Surry Hills, Woolloomooloo, Potts Point, Edgecliff, Moore Park, Haymarket, Darling Point and Darlinghurst, contact us today.