At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small company in Sydney is challenging at the very best of times. This is why we‘ve designed a vast series of creative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your new or recognized business remain at the top of its game. You can focus on what you do best, while delegating other tasks to us– just think of us as your small business concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Sydney business:
• Creative leaflets, documents, design templates
• Research and source venues, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to minimize administrative tasks
• Arrange your office in Sydney to enable and maximize your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or occasion
• Efficiently manage different social networks accounts, including blog content production
• General admin tasks such as data processing, e-mail tracking, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work space?
Do you waste valuable time searching for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed out, chaotic and overwhelmed?
Together, we will produce a customised action plan to produce a more effective office and work space, producing a sense of calm and order, improving effectiveness and productivity and improving functionality all permitting you to focus your valued time on more important tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more effective use of the work space
• Resolving the clutter
• Developing effective paper flow management
• Establishing easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cupboards and racks
• Plan, reconfigure and organise efficient and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of unwanted items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse existing procedures.
• Create a list of new business documents required.
• Office stock: organise, produce stock take list, source competitive pricing for orders, produce purchasing procedures.
• Computers: folder, calendar, e-mail and contact clean up.
• Office procedure handbooks.
• Archive and securely discard old paperwork.
• Create a continuous maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can produce customised documents and creative pieces to suit your needs. We’re likewise able to customize a package for numerous documents.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if required.
In case you need these services in Barangaroo, The Rocks, Millers Point, Pyrmont, Woolloomooloo, Dawes Point, Ultimo, Haymarket, Potts Point, Darlinghurst or [locations], call us today!
• Paperwork & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social network planner.
• Site creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and month-to-month planners.
• Workers’ handbook.
• Surveys, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our subscriber list” form.
• Satisfying agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo design template.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Invoice template.
• Charge card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Paperwork & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Job description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency situation contact form.
• Employee details form.
• Performance review design template.
• Dress code policy and agreement.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter design template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Contribution form.
• Membership form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Reservation form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a brand-new website?
Let’s work together to produce a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our fantastic website designer for completion.
Concierge in Sydney
Do you need some extra help but employing an extra staff member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the advantages of an assistant, without the full time dedication.
Life is hectic enough without having to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can outsource. You don’t need to do it all alone, benefit from our experience and knowledge and maximize your time to focus on your core business.
• Online research.
Event, meeting and conference preparation: venue sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction item sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and documents.
• Set up of directory sites, contact lists, catalogues and subscriber list.
• Data Processing– Typing, Modifying, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email tracking: monitor inbox, filter important e-mails, inbox organisation, react to particular e-mails– fantastic for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip schedules.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Services and product descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog site, social networks, website, on hold spiels).
• New website content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner reservations.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, locations, supplies.
Let’s face it, social networks is a much required tool for any business and for it to work successfully for you, it requires time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we take care of your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post production.
• Following relevant pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Preliminary customer service response with information forwarded to you via e-mail.
In case you need any of these services in Barangaroo, The Rocks, Millers Point, Pyrmont, Woolloomooloo, Dawes Point, Ultimo, Haymarket, Potts Point, Darlinghurst and Sydney, contact us today.