At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small company in Pyrmont is challenging at the very best of times. This is why we‘ve developed a large range of innovative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your new or established business stays at the top of its game. You can focus on what you do best, while entrusting other tasks to us– just think about us as your small business concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Pyrmont business:
• Creative flyers, files, design templates
• Research and source places, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to minimize administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Pyrmont to enable and maximize your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or occasion
• Successfully handle numerous social media accounts, including blog content creation
• General admin tasks such as data processing, email tracking, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work area?
Do you waste valuable time searching for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed out, disorderly and overwhelmed?
Together, we will create a personalized action plan to create a more reliable office and work area, producing a sense of calm and order, enhancing performance and efficiency and improving functionality all allowing you to focus your valued time on more crucial tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more reliable use of the work area
• Working through the mess
• Developing reliable paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cabinets and shelves
• Plan, reconfigure and organise efficient and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of unwanted items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse existing procedures.
• Create a list of new business documents required.
• Office inventory: organise, create stock take list, source competitive rates for orders, create buying procedures.
• Computers: folder, calendar, email and contact tidy up.
• Office procedure handbooks.
• Archive and safely discard old paperwork.
• Create an ongoing maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can create personalized files and innovative pieces to match your needs. We’re also able to tailor a plan for multiple files.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in Ultimo, Barangaroo, Sydney, Balmain East, Glebe, Haymarket, Millers Point, Forest Lodge, The Rocks, Chippendale or [locations], call us today!
• Documentation & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social media planner.
• Site creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and regular monthly planners.
• Employee handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our mailing list” form.
• Fulfilling agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo template.
• Purchase order.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Billing template.
• Credit card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Documentation & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Job description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Employee information form.
• Performance review template.
• Dress code policy and contract.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic caution letter template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Contribution form.
• Membership form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Reservation form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a new site?
Let’s collaborate to create a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our incredible site designer for completion.
Concierge in Pyrmont
Do you need some extra assistance but employing an extra employee isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the advantages of an assistant, without the full-time dedication.
Life is busy enough without needing to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can outsource. You do not have to do it all alone, take advantage of our experience and expertise and maximize your time to focus on your core business.
• Online research.
Occasion, meeting and conference planning: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction product sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and files.
• Establish of directory sites, contact lists, catalogues and subscriber list.
• Word Processing– Typing, Modifying, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email tracking: monitor inbox, filter important emails, inbox organisation, react to specific emails– great for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip itineraries.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Product and service descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog, social media, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner bookings.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, venues, supplies.
Let’s face it, social media is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work effectively for you, it takes some time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we take care of your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post creation.
• Following appropriate pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Initial customer care response with information forwarded to you via email.
In case you need any of these services in Ultimo, Barangaroo, Sydney, Balmain East, Glebe, Haymarket, Millers Point, Forest Lodge, The Rocks, Chippendale and Pyrmont, contact us today.