At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small business in Naremburn is challenging at the very best of times. This is why we have actually designed a vast series of imaginative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the smartest way to ensure your brand-new or recognized business remain at the top of its game. You can focus on what you do best, while entrusting other tasks to us– just consider us as your small business concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Naremburn business:
• Creative flyers, documents, design templates
• Research and source locations, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to reduce administrative tasks
• Arrange your office in Naremburn to enable and maximize your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or occasion
• Efficiently handle various social media accounts, including blog content creation
• General admin tasks such as word processing, e-mail monitoring, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work space?
Do you lose valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed, chaotic and overwhelmed?
Together, we will develop a customised action plan to develop a more reliable office and work space, producing a sense of calm and order, improving effectiveness and productivity and improving functionality all enabling you to focus your valued time on more important tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more reliable use of the work space
• Working through the clutter
• Creating reliable paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cupboards and shelves
• Plan, reconfigure and organise effective and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of unwanted items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse existing processes.
• Produce a list of brand-new business documentation required.
• Office stock: arrange, develop stock take list, source competitive rates for orders, develop purchasing processes.
• Computers: folder, calendar, e-mail and contact clean up.
• Office procedure manuals.
• Archive and safely discard old paperwork.
• Produce an ongoing maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can develop personalized documents and imaginative pieces to match your needs. We’re also able to customize a plan for numerous documents.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in St Leonards, Northbridge, Crows Nest, Cammeray, Artarmon, Willoughby, Wollstonecraft, Castlecrag, Willoughby East, Greenwich or [locations], call us today!
• Paperwork & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social media planner.
• Website creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and month-to-month planners.
• Employee handbook.
• Surveys, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our subscriber list” form.
• Satisfying agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo template.
• Purchase order.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Billing template.
• Credit card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Paperwork & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Job description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency situation contact form.
• Staff members information form.
• Performance review template.
• Dress code policy and contract.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Contribution form.
• Membership form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Reservation form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a new site?
Let’s collaborate to develop an in-depth design brief which will then be forwarded to our incredible site designer for completion.
Concierge in Naremburn
Do you need some extra aid but employing an additional team member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the benefits of an assistant, without the full time commitment.
Life is hectic enough without having to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You don’t need to do it all alone, make the most of our experience and expertise and maximize your time to focus on your core business.
• Online research.
Event, meeting and conference preparation: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction product sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and documents.
• Set up of directory sites, contact lists, brochures and newsletters.
• Data Processing– Typing, Modifying, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email monitoring: monitor inbox, filter essential e-mails, inbox organisation, react to specific e-mails– great for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip travel plans.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Product and service descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog site, social media, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner appointments.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, venues, supplies.
Let’s face it, social media is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work successfully for you, it takes some time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we take care of your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post creation.
• Following pertinent pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Preliminary customer service response with information forwarded to you via e-mail.
In case you need any of these services in St Leonards, Northbridge, Crows Nest, Cammeray, Artarmon, Willoughby, Wollstonecraft, Castlecrag, Willoughby East, Greenwich and Naremburn, contact us today.