At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small business in Five Dock is challenging at the very best of times. This is why we‘ve designed a vast series of imaginative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the smartest way to ensure your new or recognized business remain at the top of its game. You can concentrate on what you do best, while delegating other jobs to us– just think about us as your small company concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Five Dock business:
• Creative flyers, files, design templates
• Research and source venues, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to minimize administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Five Dock to enable and maximize your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or occasion
• Efficiently handle numerous social networks accounts, including blog content creation
• General admin tasks such as data processing, e-mail monitoring, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work area?
Do you waste valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed out, disorderly and overwhelmed?
Together, we will develop a personalized action plan to develop a more reliable office and work area, producing a sense of calm and order, improving performance and productivity and improving functionality all allowing you to focus your valued time on more vital tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more reliable use of the work area
• Working through the mess
• Developing reliable paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cupboards and racks
• Plan, reconfigure and organise effective and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of undesirable items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse current procedures.
• Create a list of new business paperwork required.
• Office stock: organise, develop stock take list, source competitive prices for orders, develop buying procedures.
• Computers: folder, calendar, e-mail and contact tidy up.
• Office procedure manuals.
• Archive and safely dispose of old paperwork.
• Create a continuous maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can develop customised files and imaginative pieces to suit your needs. We’re likewise able to tailor a bundle for several files.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in Wareemba, Rodd Point, Russell Lea, Canada Bay, Abbotsford, Chiswick, Haberfield, Croydon, Cabarita, Ashfield or [locations], call us today!
• Documentation & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social network planner.
• Website creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and month-to-month planners.
• Employee handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our mailing list” form.
• Fulfilling agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo template.
• Purchase order.
• Inventory/stocktake checklist.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Invoice template.
• Charge card authorisation form.
• Cleaning checklist.
• Documentation & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Task description.
• Accident report.
• Emergency situation contact form.
• Worker details form.
• Performance review template.
• Dress code policy and agreement.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview checklist.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Donation form.
• Membership form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Booking form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a new site?
Let’s collaborate to develop a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our amazing site designer for completion.
Concierge in Five Dock
Do you need some extra help but employing an additional staff member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the benefits of an assistant, without the full time commitment.
Life is hectic enough without needing to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You don’t have to do it all alone, make the most of our experience and knowledge and maximize your time to concentrate on your core business.
• Online research.
Event, meeting and conference planning: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction product sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and files.
• Establish of directory sites, contact lists, catalogues and mailing lists.
• Word Processing– Typing, Editing, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email monitoring: monitor inbox, filter important emails, inbox organisation, react to particular emails– excellent for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip schedules.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Product or services descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog site, social networks, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner bookings.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, locations, supplies.
Let’s face it, social networks is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work successfully for you, it takes time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we look after your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post creation.
• Following pertinent pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Initial customer support response with information forwarded to you via e-mail.
In case you need any of these services in Wareemba, Rodd Point, Russell Lea, Canada Bay, Abbotsford, Chiswick, Haberfield, Croydon, Cabarita, Ashfield and Five Dock, contact us today.