At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small company in Crows Nest is challenging at the very best of times. This is why we‘ve created a huge series of imaginative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your new or recognized business stays at the top of its game. You can concentrate on what you do best, while delegating other jobs to us– just think of us as your small company concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Crows Nest business:
• Creative leaflets, files, templates
• Research and source places, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to minimize administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Crows Nest to enable and free up your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or event
• Successfully handle various social networks accounts, including blog content production
• General admin tasks such as word processing, e-mail monitoring, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work area?
Do you lose valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed out, chaotic and overwhelmed?
Together, we will develop a customised action plan to develop a more effective office and work area, producing a sense of calm and order, enhancing effectiveness and efficiency and improving functionality all enabling you to focus your valued time on more vital tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more effective use of the work area
• Overcoming the mess
• Developing effective paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cabinets and racks
• Plan, reconfigure and organise effective and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of unwanted items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse existing processes.
• Produce a list of new business documents required.
• Office inventory: organise, develop stock take list, source competitive rates for orders, develop ordering processes.
• Computers: folder, calendar, e-mail and contact tidy up.
• Office procedure manuals.
• Archive and securely discard old documentation.
• Produce an ongoing maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can develop personalized files and imaginative pieces to fit your needs. We’re also able to tailor a plan for multiple files.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if required.
In case you need these services in St Leonards, Wollstonecraft, Naremburn, Cammeray, Greenwich, North Sydney, Waverton, Northbridge, Northwood, Lavender Bay or [locations], call us today!
• Paperwork & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social network planner.
• Site creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and month-to-month planners.
• Workers’ handbook.
• Surveys, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our subscriber list” form.
• Meeting agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo design template.
• Purchase order.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Invoice template.
• Credit card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Paperwork & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Task description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Worker details form.
• Performance review design template.
• Dress code policy and agreement.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic caution letter design template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Contribution form.
• Subscription form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Booking form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a brand-new site?
Let’s work together to develop a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our amazing site designer for completion.
Concierge in Crows Nest
Do you need some extra assistance but employing an additional employee isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the benefits of an assistant, without the full-time dedication.
Life is busy enough without having to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You don’t need to do it all alone, benefit from our experience and expertise and free up your time to concentrate on your core business.
• Online research.
Occasion, meeting and conference planning: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction item sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and files.
• Set up of directories, contact lists, catalogues and subscriber list.
• Word Processing– Typing, Modifying, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email monitoring: monitor inbox, filter crucial emails, inbox organisation, respond to particular emails– excellent for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip schedules.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Services and product descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog site, social networks, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner appointments.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, venues, supplies.
Let’s face it, social networks is a much required tool for any business and for it to work successfully for you, it takes time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we look after your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post production.
• Following appropriate pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Preliminary customer care response with information forwarded to you via e-mail.
In case you need any of these services in St Leonards, Wollstonecraft, Naremburn, Cammeray, Greenwich, North Sydney, Waverton, Northbridge, Northwood, Lavender Bay and Crows Nest, contact us today.