At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small company in Cremorne Point is challenging at the very best of times. This is why we have actually created a vast variety of creative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your new or established business stays at the top of its game. You can concentrate on what you do best, while delegating other tasks to us– just think about us as your small business concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Cremorne Point business:
• Imaginative leaflets, files, templates
• Research and source locations, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to minimize administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Cremorne Point to enable and free up your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or occasion
• Successfully manage different social networks accounts, including blog content production
• General admin tasks such as word processing, email tracking, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work area?
Do you waste valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed, disorderly and overwhelmed?
Together, we will create a customised action plan to create a more reliable office and work area, producing a sense of calm and order, improving effectiveness and productivity and improving functionality all permitting you to focus your valued time on more vital tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more reliable use of the work area
• Overcoming the clutter
• Developing reliable paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cabinets and racks
• Plan, reconfigure and organise efficient and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of undesirable items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse existing processes.
• Create a list of new business paperwork required.
• Office inventory: organise, create stock take list, source competitive pricing for orders, create purchasing processes.
• Computers: folder, calendar, email and contact tidy up.
• Office procedure manuals.
• Archive and securely discard old paperwork.
• Create a continuous maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can create customised files and creative pieces to suit your needs. We’re also able to customize a package for several files.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in Kurraba Point, Kirribilli, Milsons Point, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Lavender Bay, North Sydney, McMahons Point, Dawes Point, Mosman or [locations], call us today!
• Documentation & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social media organizer.
• Site creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and regular monthly planners.
• Employee handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our mailing list” form.
• Meeting agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo template.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Invoice template.
• Charge card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Documentation & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Job description.
• Accident report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Worker information form.
• Performance review template.
• Dress code policy and contract.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Donation form.
• Membership form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Booking form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a brand-new site?
Let’s collaborate to create an in-depth design brief which will then be forwarded to our fantastic site designer for completion.
Concierge in Cremorne Point
Do you need some extra aid but employing an additional employee isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the benefits of an assistant, without the full time dedication.
Life is hectic enough without having to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You don’t need to do it all alone, make the most of our experience and competence and free up your time to concentrate on your core business.
• Online research.
Event, meeting and conference planning: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction item sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and files.
• Establish of directory sites, contact lists, brochures and subscriber list.
• Word Processing– Typing, Editing, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email tracking: monitor inbox, filter essential emails, inbox organisation, react to specific emails– terrific for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip schedules.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Services and product descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog, social networks, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner bookings.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, locations, supplies.
Let’s face it, social networks is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work successfully for you, it takes some time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we look after your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post production.
• Following pertinent pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Preliminary client service response with information forwarded to you via email.
In case you need any of these services in Kurraba Point, Kirribilli, Milsons Point, Neutral Bay, Cremorne, Lavender Bay, North Sydney, McMahons Point, Dawes Point, Mosman and Cremorne Point, contact us today.