At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small company in Birchgrove is challenging at the best of times. This is why we‘ve developed a large range of imaginative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your new or established business remain at the top of its game. You can focus on what you do best, while delegating other jobs to us– just consider us as your small business concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Birchgrove business:
• Imaginative flyers, documents, design templates
• Research and source venues, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to cut down on administrative tasks
• Arrange your office in Birchgrove to enable and maximize your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or event
• Effectively handle different social networks accounts, including blog content creation
• General admin tasks such as word processing, email monitoring, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work area?
Do you waste valuable time looking for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed, chaotic and overwhelmed?
Together, we will produce a personalized action plan to produce a more efficient office and work area, producing a sense of calm and order, improving effectiveness and efficiency and improving functionality all enabling you to focus your valued time on more important tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more efficient use of the work area
• Overcoming the mess
• Creating efficient paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cabinets and shelves
• Plan, reconfigure and organise efficient and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of unwanted items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse current procedures.
• Develop a list of new business paperwork required.
• Office stock: organise, produce stock take list, source competitive rates for orders, produce purchasing procedures.
• Computers: folder, calendar, email and contact clean up.
• Office procedure manuals.
• Archive and safely discard old paperwork.
• Develop an ongoing maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can produce personalized documents and imaginative pieces to match your needs. We’re also able to customize a bundle for multiple documents.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in Balmain, Balmain East, Rozelle, Woolwich, Waverton, Millers Point, Pyrmont, Barangaroo, McMahons Point, Drummoyne or [locations], call us today!
• Paperwork & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social media planner.
• Website creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and regular monthly planners.
• Employee handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our mailing list” form.
• Satisfying agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo design template.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Billing template.
• Credit card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Paperwork & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Job description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Employee information form.
• Performance review design template.
• Dress code policy and contract.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter design template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position advertisement.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Donation form.
• Subscription form.
• Customer inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Booking form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a brand-new website?
Let’s collaborate to produce a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our incredible website designer for completion.
Concierge in Birchgrove
Do you need some extra help but employing an extra staff member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the benefits of an assistant, without the full-time dedication.
Life is hectic enough without having to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can contract out. You don’t need to do it all alone, take advantage of our experience and competence and maximize your time to focus on your core business.
• Online research.
Event, meeting and conference planning: venue sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction product sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and documents.
• Set up of directories, contact lists, brochures and mailing lists.
• Word Processing– Typing, Editing, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email monitoring: monitor inbox, filter important e-mails, inbox organisation, respond to particular e-mails– excellent for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip itineraries.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Product and service descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog, social networks, website, on hold spiels).
• New website content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner bookings.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, venues, supplies.
Let’s face it, social networks is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work efficiently for you, it takes time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we look after your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post creation.
• Following pertinent pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Initial client service response with information forwarded to you through email.
In case you need any of these services in Balmain, Balmain East, Rozelle, Woolwich, Waverton, Millers Point, Pyrmont, Barangaroo, McMahons Point, Drummoyne and Birchgrove, contact us today.