At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small business in Beaconsfield is challenging at the best of times. This is why we‘ve developed a vast range of imaginative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the most intelligent way to ensure your new or recognized business remain at the top of its game. You can concentrate on what you do best, while delegating other jobs to us– just think about us as your small company concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Beaconsfield business:
• Innovative leaflets, files, templates
• Research and source locations, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to minimize administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Beaconsfield to enable and maximize your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or event
• Successfully manage different social media accounts, including blog content creation
• General admin tasks such as data processing, email tracking, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work area?
Do you waste valuable time searching for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed, chaotic and overwhelmed?
Together, we will produce a personalized action plan to produce a more reliable office and work area, producing a sense of calm and order, boosting efficiency and efficiency and improving functionality all permitting you to focus your valued time on more vital tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more reliable use of the work area
• Resolving the clutter
• Producing reliable paper flow management
• Setting up easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cupboards and racks
• Plan, reconfigure and organise efficient and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of unwanted items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse current processes.
• Create a list of new business paperwork required.
• Office inventory: organise, produce stock take list, source competitive prices for orders, produce ordering processes.
• Computers: folder, calendar, email and contact clean up.
• Office procedure handbooks.
• Archive and securely discard old paperwork.
• Create an ongoing maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can produce personalized files and imaginative pieces to suit your needs. We’re also able to customize a plan for numerous files.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if needed.
In case you need these services in Zetland, Alexandria, Rosebery, Waterloo, Eveleigh, St Peters, Eastlakes, Erskineville, Redfern, Kensington or [locations], call us today!
• Documentation & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social network planner.
• Website creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and month-to-month planners.
• Employee handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our mailing list” form.
• Meeting agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo template.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Billing template.
• Credit card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Documentation & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Job description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Employee details form.
• Performance review template.
• Dress code policy and contract.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Donation form.
• Subscription form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Reservation form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a brand-new site?
Let’s work together to produce a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our incredible site designer for completion.
Concierge in Beaconsfield
Do you need some extra aid but employing an additional staff member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the advantages of an assistant, without the full-time commitment.
Life is hectic enough without needing to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can outsource. You do not have to do it all alone, benefit from our experience and proficiency and maximize your time to concentrate on your core business.
• Online research.
Occasion, meeting and conference preparation: location sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction item sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and files.
• Set up of directory sites, contact lists, catalogues and subscriber list.
• Word Processing– Typing, Editing, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email tracking: monitor inbox, filter essential e-mails, inbox organisation, react to particular e-mails– terrific for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip schedules.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Services and product descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog, social media, site, on hold spiels).
• New site content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner appointments.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, locations, supplies.
Let’s face it, social media is a much needed tool for any business and for it to work effectively for you, it takes some time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we take care of your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post creation.
• Following appropriate pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Preliminary customer care response with information forwarded to you via email.
In case you need any of these services in Zetland, Alexandria, Rosebery, Waterloo, Eveleigh, St Peters, Eastlakes, Erskineville, Redfern, Kensington and Beaconsfield, contact us today.