At Blue Water Creative we get that running a small company in Barangaroo is challenging at the best of times. This is why we‘ve developed a vast series of innovative and organisational services for home and small businesses.
Outsourcing is the smartest way to ensure your brand-new or established business stays at the top of its game. You can concentrate on what you do best, while delegating other tasks to us– just consider us as your small company concierge.
What Blue Water Creative can do for your Barangaroo business:
• Imaginative leaflets, files, design templates
• Research and source venues, products, services, items and travel
• Set systems in place to minimize administrative tasks
• Organise your office in Barangaroo to allow and free up your valuable time
• Plan a conference meeting, or event
• Efficiently manage different social media accounts, including blog content creation
• General admin tasks such as data processing, email monitoring, internet research, electronic filing clean-up
• Prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations
Do you enjoy your work area?
Do you waste valuable time searching for files and documents?
Is the paper clutter and unorganised filing systems leaving you feeling stressed, disorderly and overwhelmed?
Together, we will create a customised action plan to create a more effective office and work area, producing a sense of calm and order, boosting performance and productivity and enhancing functionality all enabling you to focus your valued time on more important tasks, like growing your business!
• Organising furniture and equipment to make more effective use of the work area
• Overcoming the mess
• Creating effective paper flow management
• Establishing easy to use filing systems– both physical and electronic
• Office storage solutions
• Organise drawers, desktops, cupboards and shelves
• Plan, reconfigure and organise efficient and efficient working zones
• Coordinate the donation of undesirable items
• Research and purchase required supplies (furniture, equipment, stationery, storage, labelling etc).
• Analyse current procedures.
• Create a list of brand-new business documents required.
• Office stock: arrange, create stock take list, source competitive prices for orders, create ordering procedures.
• Computers: folder, calendar, email and contact tidy up.
• Office procedure handbooks.
• Archive and safely dispose of old documentation.
• Create an ongoing maintenance plan.
Documents and Creative
We can create customised files and innovative pieces to suit your needs. We’re likewise able to tailor a plan for several files.
Completed work will be emailed to you in a print-ready format and printing quotes can be sourced for you if required.
In case you need these services in Millers Point, The Rocks, Sydney, Dawes Point, Balmain East, Pyrmont, Milsons Point, McMahons Point, Woolloomooloo, Kirribilli or [locations], call us today!
• Documentation & Templates.
• Email footer.
• Email newsletter.
• Social network coordinator.
• Website creative brief.
• Daily, weekly and regular monthly planners.
• Workers’ handbook.
• Studies, questionnaires and feedback forms.
• Company profile.
• Policies and procedures.
•” Join our mailing list” form.
• Meeting agenda/minutes.
• RSVP forms.
• Fax cover sheet.
• Memo design template.
• Inventory/stocktake list.
• Petty Cash form.
• Direct deposit form.
• Billing template.
• Credit card authorisation form.
• Cleaning list.
• Documentation & Templates Cont.
• Job and quote sheets.
• Job description.
• Mishap report.
• Emergency contact form.
• Staff members details form.
• Performance review design template.
• Dress code policy and agreement.
• Letter of reference.
• Generic warning letter design template.
• Leave request form.
• Job interview list.
• Job position ad.
• Job application form.
• Feedback form.
• Testimonial form.
• Donation form.
• Membership form.
• Client inquiry form.
• Registration form.
• Password list.
• Contact form.
• Appointment form.
• Image library.
• Business Cards.
• Gift Certificates.
• Folder labels.
Do you need a brand-new website?
Let’s collaborate to create a detailed design brief which will then be forwarded to our remarkable website designer for completion.
Concierge in Barangaroo
Do you need some additional assistance but employing an additional team member isn’t within your budget?
Our concierge services provide the advantages of an assistant, without the full-time commitment.
Life is busy enough without needing to spend your valuable} time on tasks you can outsource. You do not need to do it all alone, make the most of our experience and competence and free up your time to concentrate on your core business.
• Online research.
Occasion, meeting and conference planning: venue sourcing, run sheets, invitation, auction item sourcing, fundraising ideas, RSVP.
• Report preparation.
• Clean up and coordination of electronic files.
• Scanning of images and files.
• Establish of directory sites, contact lists, catalogues and newsletters.
• Word Processing– Typing, Editing, Proofreading, Formatting.
• Email monitoring: monitor inbox, filter important emails, inbox organisation, react to specific emails– excellent for when you’re away!
• Travel: hotels, flights, trip travel plans.
• PowerPoint presentations.
• Product and service descriptions and spiels.
• Content writing (blog, social media, website, on hold spiels).
• New website content and design briefs.
• Gift and award sourcing.
• Dinner bookings.
• Research and sourcing products, services, quotes, gifts, awards, venues, supplies.
Let’s face it, social media is a much required tool for any business and for it to work efficiently for you, it takes time.
Take something else off your “To Do” list while we take care of your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts.
• Post creation.
• Following relevant pages.
• Spam filtering.
• Page updates.
• Initial customer support response with information forwarded to you via email.
In case you need any of these services in Millers Point, The Rocks, Sydney, Dawes Point, Balmain East, Pyrmont, Milsons Point, McMahons Point, Woolloomooloo, Kirribilli and Barangaroo, contact us today.